First screenshot of the next version of Plotist

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Our amazing Community Storyteller, @Josey, has been a bit mischievous and earlier today she released a screenshot of the next version of Plotist that was not meant to be released for a few weeks. So now in addition to Community Storyteller, she just gained the title of Sneaky Agent.

In any case, I think it was about time we filled you in about the development of the new version, so you can give us some feedback. After all, we are doing this for you. Things have changed a lot from that bright red interface, and we are trying to include as many of the features you have requested as possible.

What do you think of the new user profile page?

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Woorth it! :) But yes, please tell us your thoughts. We're doing some neat things with the next version of Plotist, and you all get to help!

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

And a sneak peak at our next version's story overview! Here first for you awesome people, elsewhere tonight for others! Please give your feedback, we want to hear it! :D

• That looks really awesome! I'm excited for when it comes out.

Although red is my favorite color, sooo. I'mma miss it a little bit. :P

• All these updates look great! ^_^

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Thanks @Blackbird, @typical_demigod! Release will be soon, very soon...

@Blackbird I love red too! But after two years working on the app (and with the app) red started to be a bit... overpowering... So now I decided to go with something softer and more comforting. It'll stay on the logo, though :)

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.