Exporting Timelines

• For bigger timelines, I was looking to print them out so that I could see everything in one place; is there any mechanism to export a timeline to another format that's print friendly? Or, does simply printing the timeline within Plotist when it's on the screen lay things out fairly well?

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

I'll give @jaycano a tap and have him respond to this for you. :) And do keep the feedback, suggestions, and questions coming in! We want to build the best application we can for you.

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Thanks for the suggestion, @alastairluft! At the moment it's not possible to export to a file, but it should print correctly from the screen. We will add this to our feature requests and see what we can do about it; exporting, especially for printing, should be available.

In the meantime, if you're using Chrome (and I guess there will be equivalents for other platforms) you can use this excellent extension for taking screenshots of websites: Full Page Screen Capture. It effectively transforms any website into an image.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.