Hi everybody!

• Hi, my name is Alastair and I just started using Plotist a few days ago. It seems like a great platform with lots of potential. One of my challenges has definitely been keeping track of timeline developments for all the characters, but also backstory events that could be used to deepen the story. I've got a first draft of a work in progress right now, but after doing my read-through, it needs a pretty good plot treatment (of which timeline will be a major part) and Plotist looks like it fills the need that I was missing. I used Scrivener to write the novel and while I greatly enjoyed some aspect of the program, the functions for broader timeline didn't really seem to be any more technical than what I could sketch out on a piece of paper.

Anyways, really looking forward to playing around with the program and hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm from Canada and this weekend is our Thanksgiving, so looking forward to a turkey supper with family tomorrow night!

All the best,

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Welcome Alastair!

I'm so glad that Plotist is helping you, and please, bring all your suggestions and ideas to use. We are in beta and all feedback is considered and our users today will help shape it for the future!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your turkey! I have a friend who lives in Victoria. :)

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Welcome, @alastairluft! Glad you are enjoying Plotist!

As @Josey said, we are constantly working on the app, trying to improve it, so we are more than happy to receive feedback and suggestions. If something doesn't work or you are missing some functionality, please let us know!

Hope you have an excellent weekend! Enjoy your time with your family!

• Plotist Team: Timeline Master

Welcome Alastair! What kind of story are you writing?

• Welcome Alastair :)

• Welcome, Alastair! Happy Thanksgiving. :)

• Hey! Plot treatment is always tough, so I wish you luck (and offer any help I can provide)! :) And happy Thanksgiving! ^_^

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.