Copying timeline?

• Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but couldn't find anything.

I'm putting together a timeline - for context, I am marking out which city each character of a story is in at any given time.

What I would like to know is if I can copy a timeline from one character to another (i.e. between rows of a timeline)

Currently I'm having to manually reproduce entire very similar timelines for multiple characters, where I would love to just copy it and change a few details instead. Also for sequences like travelling to a certain city, I would love to just select that part and copy and paste it.

Is this at all possible, or does anyone have any other efficiency tips for performing this task?

Thank you!
    -Saysi

• I definitely second this :D

And sadly, no, I don't have any tips :/

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Hello @saysi-travel! Welcome to Plotist!

This is actually something that we do not currently have available. It is a fantastic idea thought and it is now on our list of features to add to the timelines! :D Perhaps something involving importing as well. I'll bring this to the team. :D If you have an idea of how you would like it to function, like clicking on a track, or simply being able to create a copy to edit, or what have you, let us know! :D

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.