Hello I am Vashtor

• Hello, I am Vashtor.

I am a fantasy/science-fantasy writer depending on the setting and how wild my imagination gets.

I have my core setting which I have been developing for 5 years even becoming a Dungeons & Dragons campaign(Several in fact), I often write stories set in it and sometimes test narratives and characters with my players but some things only readers and fellow writers can offer so I hope to gain some new insights here and maybe share some of my own.

Nice to meet you

• @simayi490 said in Hello I am Vashtor:

Hello, I am Vashtor.

I am a fantasy/science-fantasy writer depending on the setting and how wild my imagination gets.

I have my core setting which I have been developing for 5 years even becoming a Dungeons & Dragons campaign(Several in fact), I often write stories set in it and sometimes test narratives and characters with my players but some things only readers and fellow writers can offer so I hope to gain some new insights here and maybe share some of my own.

Nice to meet you

Welcome aboard! We have a few players on here so you're going to get along well.

• Hey, welcome to the forums, Vashtor! Great to have you here :D

• Hey! It's great to see you here, and I hope to see you around more!

I know I personally love seeing how different people worldbuild, so if you'd like, feel free to take a look at our Worldbuilding Respond, Answer, Ask thread! :) (we also have a character version if that's more your thing; I love characters bunches too, so don't be afraid to post there, either.)

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

I echo what everyone has said! :D Welcome, and we can't wait to see what you do. :D I personally use Plotist for all my tabletop gaming whether I am the DM or the player at the table! :D If you need ideas of help or suggestions be sure to hit us up! :D

• Hello! It's nice to see someone else new, especially someone working in a similar area

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.