Story Grid / Book Architecture

• I've been playing around with the timeline of my 2nd book in the Epoch series. I love Story Grid and Book Architecture. I think I figured out a way to plot those points over the course of the story.
    Here's what it looks like so far.

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Holy cow woman. Look at you go! :D We have some ideas relating to this, but it's fantastic to see this in action!

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

This looks great! Really well done!

It makes me wonder, would it help to allow for gaps in the timeline, so each block is aligned with the "Plot points" on top, or is it better to have it compact as it is now?

• @jaycano I'm trying both ways. It's not going to stay compact for long. The top line (Plot points) will expand a lot as each event is added. Although I worry that it will make the whole timeline unreadable as a big picture snapshot. Maybe I will only add the major events to the top line and all the smaller ones in the chapters. It's so much fun!

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

@toasha It's quite an interesting layout, I should try to do something like that when I get back to writing. My head always worked a bit differently when plotting, but seeing this gives me some cool ideas :)

Looking forward to seeing it finished. And as usual, if we can make it easier for you, let us know!

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.