My First Export

• I found myself clicking back and forth between the Timeline and Elements to remember what I'd written in each Part of my book, so I could create the Events.
    Then it dawned on me that I could export the world and do it that way. It would be much easier.
    This was my first Export and I have to say I really like how it looks. Great job guys!

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

So glad to hear that exports worked brilliantly for you! I tend to have multiple tabs open when doing cross work between worlds and stories at the moment. But yay! Which format did you go with? :D

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Glad you like the exports :)

We will be making cross-referencing easier in the future: https://forums.plotist.com/topic/483/associating-elements-with-scenes-chapters

• @josey said in My First Export:

So glad to hear that exports worked brilliantly for you! I tend to have multiple tabs open when doing cross work between worlds and stories at the moment. But yay! Which format did you go with? :D

I downloaded a word file and liked how it looked. I've done the multiple tabs thing before, but it scares me. I'm afraid I'll do part of the changes on one tab and part on the other and they'll cancel each other out. My brain is the only thing I allow to have a million tabs open at once :)

@jaycano I saw that post. It's a cool idea. I like watching all the changes happen in real time. You guys are doing great!

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.