Valcrest Anniversary Quiz!

• Hey! It's been seven years today since the first post was made in Shadows of The Enlightened, thus marking the beginning of our never-ending journey of collaborative writing and obsessive worldbuilding. To mark this occasion, since I actually remembered it this year, I got off my butt and finished that Valcrest-themed personality test I said I'd do in the CRAA ages ago.

So, if you want to play with it and find out where you would fit in the best in the insanity that is Valcrest, click HERE to find out!

And if you do take it, share your results with us. Really, I want to know what you get. ^^

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Wolfpack! That was a very cool quiz, and the result actually resonates with the character I had in mind. I just wish I could have chosen bow and arrow for my weapon :P

For the unknowing, this is the description of Wolpack:

The Wolfpack is a clan of assassins situated in the heart of Valcrest Forest. They're a very tight-knit group, with a very well-structured society. To their understanding, every Wolf's life belongs to the clan and is, therefore, a part of the clan. To kill one of them means to weaken the whole of their family, and under that perception, they can be protective to extremes and become ruthless to any group or individual that proves to be a threat. Despite this, and their line of business, the Wolves are generally peaceful. The majority of them are well-centered individuals, taught by the clan's philosophy to respect life and exact mercy if and when possible. The individuals of this clan are extremely loyal and protective, especially towards family, but aren't quick to judge or get involved in an unnecessary conflict. On a personal level, they may be withdrawn and overly-cautious with their trust, but there is no friend more loyal than a Wolf.

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

For me, I ended up as a White Shadow. I was trying to be true to me as a character. Now if I pulled one of my other characters in to test who knows. I love the start, not sure I would be cold and uncaring though, lol :D I love this quiz! :D

White Shadows
    The White Shadows are a group of healers situated in the ruins of Blackhurst, in the Valcrest Plains. The clan consists of people from all walks of life who, for one reason or another, chose to embrace pacifism and dedicate their lives to helping others. They are overall kind and dutiful people, who would go to any extent to save a life or help a person in need. At the same time, they may also suffer from extreme social ineptitude and come across as cold and uncaring, especially in situations where it's vital to keep calm and act within reason. They don't allow themselves the luxury of judgment errors and emotional outbursts when someone's life may very well be on their hands. The people of this clan are highly intelligent, extremely rational individuals whose hearts are definitely in the right place, even if they more often than not conceal it.

• @simon Those are some fine results, sir. But then I'm always a little biased towards the Wolfpack. They're my creative baby. >.>

And yeeeah... I struggled a bit with the weapons question because no faction actually uses a specific weapon. I would have wanted to pick bow and arrow too if I was taking it though.

@Josey I'd be curious to know what some of your characters get. We do have some factions that no one in their right mind would draw (at least, we think so). Most people who've taken it so far have gotten Whites Shadows. I believe mostly because of the "I don't want to hurt anyone" answers. :)

@blackbird Muauahaha. Maybe I shall have Ari'fa take the test. Let me do that and get back to you

Wellll..... this is Ari'fa. Note, she didn't like any of the answers on killing. She does it for fun or boredom among other reasons.

Shadows Conflict
    The Conflict are a group of elite assassins raised and trained by Blackpond. In theory, they were to serve as the city's equivalent to the Black Knight. They are expertly trained killers with varying levels of magical skills who are without a doubt, the deadliest force to rise in Valcrest. Sadly for Blackpond, the Conflict developed no sense of loyalty, to the city or each other and thus have used their abilities and position for nothing more than further their own goals; whatever those may be. Some pursued personal goals and desires, while others... Simply aimed to be agents of chaos in the world. The members of this group are, quite frankly, scary as hell individuals. Not necessarily evil, or good, or anything in between. They simply are what they are. If this is your result, buddy, are you okay in the head? o.O

• @Josey Honestly? Ari'fa's result was exactly what I thought it'd be. ^.-

Killing for fun or boredom does fit the profile of the Conflict; for the most part. The issue with making that the answer was that as far as groups go they're very "I do what I want" about everything. The only thing I feel they have in common is that they only work for themselves; whatever that means.

That'd also fit with The Order, but The Order is more filled with people willing to let themselves be used. Like tools. Sad little disposable tools. >.>

Yeeah, that about sums up Ari'fa. She does what she wants, when she wants, has no concept of regret or shame. Nor does she have empathy. lol

• @josey Makes me wonder what a meeting between Ari'fa and Lamya (the, sort of, leader of the Conflict) would look like.

I may have to make you and @Plotstains RP this for me one day. :P

That is something I would be happy to participate in some day :)

• I got Wolf Hunter?? Which is sad. I don't want to be pitted against @simon :/

The Wolf Hunters are a small group of people from different walks of life, joined in the common goal of opposing the Wolfpack. They're highly skilled individuals, intelligent, resourceful, extremely loyal and committed to their chosen path in life. They do what they can to thwart assassination attempts when possible, but their focus is always on taking down the assassin over assisting the victim and they're not opposed to leaving a victim to die if it means catching a Wolf. Despite how ruthless they can be on a hunt, however, the Hunters are still good people and would help those they could. The members of this group are physically and mentally resilient, adaptable, and extremely driven to accomplish whatever they set themselves out to do. Had their taken any other path in life they would excel in their chosen professions and possibly changed the world for the better. They are also loyal and dedicate to their friends and family to an extent that could possibly surpass even that of the Wolves themselves.

I guess all that's left now is to do the one thing I'm good at and spend an hour sending all my characters through this. Because no personality test must be left unused.

• @typical_demigod said in Valcrest Anniversary Quiz!:

I got Wolf Hunter?? Which is sad. I don't want to be pitted against @simon :/

If you both go to @Josey's house then you can't fight because you have to respect the White Shadows and not kill each other in front of them. nods

And yes, do your characters. o.o

• I think I'm going to try to do them tomorrow evening.

They'll either be scattered way across the board or clumped into one or two groups :D

I also feel like I know enough about Id'en at this point to put her through it, yaaaay!

• @typical_demigod said in Valcrest Anniversary Quiz!:

I also feel like I know enough about Id'en at this point to put her through it, yaaaay!

Yay. That's great!

• Ooooh, I got Wolfpack :o At some point, I'll have to put my characters through this test for the lols :D

• @shy_not_fly17 Ooooh. Yes. Do that. It'll help my future crossover fic of awesome. nods

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 I guess you're yet another person that I can only see in the presence of the White Shadows :P

I also realized that some of you may be mildly interested in how my characters placed (since Blackbird already knows XD ):

Id'en - Black Knights
    William - Wolf Hunters
    Ceamath - Shadows Conflict
    Arial - Crimson Shadows
    Adaellae - White Shadows

• @Josey Someone who actually wants to talk to Lamya? That's a first. Count me in!

• @plotstains Gee, wonder why that is. XP

@plotstains We must set this up some day. :D Hm. It would be rather fun to see happen. nodnod Ari'fa is an ... oddity among my characters. She's old. Unapologetic. And has very twisted ideas about honour.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.