Gingervitis

• The title has nothing to do with this 0-0. I just couldn't think of what to name it!

I've been on here for two weeks now but never wrote anything in here to introduce myself, so here I am!

I am 22 years old and recently married! I am a HUGE fan of Sci-fi/Fantasy. My favorite authors are Terry Goodkind, Jim Butcher, and of course Patrick Rothfuss.

I am currently working on two worlds! I will be adding more worlds to my repertoire as I spend more time on here. I feel the need to write my own take on at Dragons, Zombies, Dystopia, and some steam punk at some point! Not all in the same book of course! hahaha!

One of my worlds is open to the public for viewing, but not much is really explained at the moment because we are story boarding to finish the plot before we add all the other stuff in!

Don't be a stranger!

• @k-thor Ayy, a Jim Butcher fan! Welcome to Plotist :D

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

@k-thor Welcome to Plotist! I love the title! :D Glad you're saying hello.

I love those authors,and I got a real kick out of watching Patrick Rothfuss go up against HP Lovecraftian horrors in Eldritch Horror on tabletop. He's a funny man. :D

Can I get a link to the world you're sharing with us mere mortals? :D

• @k-thor said in Gingervitis:

I feel the need to write my own take on at Dragons, Zombies, Dystopia, and some steam punk at some point! Not all in the same book of course! hahaha!

I thought you were going to say those were all in the same book and I was going to say, "That sounds amazing!" (It still does, of course!)

Here's an official welcome to the forums!

• @josey https://www.plotist.com/profiles/Rae-eon/worlds/Rae-eon-the-dark-zone/elements

I hope that link works! That is the Sci-fi/fantasy world John and I are working on. I am working on another project, but I am going to build a little more before I release anything! :)

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Welcome to Plotist, @K-thor! I'm also a sci-fi/fantasy fan, but more on the sci-fi side. I'm currently in love with James S.A Corey (The Expanse, I'm on the third book), so if you haven't read it I really recommend it. And I just recently finished The Lies of Locke Lamora, which was quite good.

Anyway, hope you have a good time around, and if you need anything let me know!

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

@k-thor Why yes.. yes this link will do nicely. Also. Totally sold on the concept. The whole jumping to places where light is leaving. The exploration of the nature of people, etc. So right up my alley.

• @jaycano Hey, I'm currently in the middle of reading the first Expanse book! I don't read an awful lot of spacey-space sci-fi stuff, but yes, I'd definitely recommend the series too :D

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.