Hey hey it's me!

• Hi there, I'm Sulaco. I am a stay at home mother to two monsters which should keep me busy but I'm no domestic goddess so I have time on my hands :)
    We live in the forest (which is a great place for inspiration) with our chickens, rabbits, and dogs. I love it very much, although would like a larger forest with hardly any people in it. Am I isolationist? Very possibly.
    In the spare time I shouldn't have I make small plushy monsters. I adore yokai and find them fascinating. My writing reflects this as I am constantly coming up with ideas on the wierd and supernatural side. I would say my influences are Stephen King, James Herbert and HP Lovecraft, all of whom I read furiously as a child. Am I weird? Most definitely!

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Welcome @Sulaco! I don't know a single writer who isn't slightly socially awkward. I think we're all isolationists to some degree as we love to live in the stories we create just as much as we love the world of reality. :D

Also... Cthulu.. nuff said. Though here's a bit of fun for you!

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.