NANOWRIMO

• Day 1: 621 (scattered) words

Then I got distracted by my conlang. -_-;

Super happy with how it and the culture it comes from are both finally shaping into something fully identifiable now.

• Day 1: 1931
    My daughter decided she wanted to write a book, too. So I spent half of my night answering questions about time travel. As irritated as I wanted to be about the interruptions, she knows how much I love time travel. She had me on the hook.

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Day 2: 1856

I hate one of my characters and want to beat her up. She is an antagonist to another character so that's a good thing.

• Day 2: 1801
    Spent time today bringing my doc into scrivener but I'm still making good words.

• Day 3: 2208 so far, but I hope to get some more writing done after work.

Day 3: Got sucked into a game, thus... 0 words. :X Oops

• @josey said in NANOWRIMO:

Day 3: Got sucked into a game, thus... 0 words. :X Oops

Tsk tsk tsk

• Day 3: Dumped my pre-nano writing into the box because I was on a trip until yesterday (I've also brought my goal down from 40,000 to 15,000 because I'm concerned about overworking myself between college and various other duties/tasks/outings this month, but you know what, I'll still be proud of myself if I fall short anyway), so now I'm on 1439 words. :D

• @shy_not_fly17 said in NANOWRIMO:

Day 3: Dumped my pre-nano writing into the box because I was on a trip until yesterday (I've also brought my goal down from 40,000 to 15,000 because I'm concerned about overworking myself between college and various other duties/tasks/outings this month, but you know what, I'll still be proud of myself if I fall short anyway), so now I'm on 1439 words. :D

That's still a goal. Any words are closer to your finish line.

• @toasha Very true, especially considering that I've barely written anything else this year, I think even doing NaNo is an achievement writing-wise.
    Day 4: Total is now at 2151 words, so I'm safely on target for my daily word count (500 w/d)! :D

Day 4: Game is addictive! >.> <.< I have plans to make up for lost time! Promise! After all Night of Writing Dangerously is coming up!! :D

• Day 5: 3157
    Solid work

Day 5: Totally lost to game, but day 6 is a day when I plan on digging in! :D I am looking to shoot for 5 or 6k tomorrow.

• @josey said in NANOWRIMO:

Day 5: Totally lost to game, but day 6 is a day when I plan on digging in! :D I am looking to shoot for 5 or 6k tomorrow.

Good luck!
    Today won't be so good. I'm glad I banked a few words this weekend. Mondays are so busy at work.

Day 6: Totally unable to do anything, though for good reason. My cat just had surgery to remove 5 teeth and is a bit in need of Mommy time. :)

• @josey Oh, your poor kitty! Hope recovery goes well.

• Awww. Do they give cats good drugs too? Asking for a friend :)

Day 6: 1996 (year my son was born lol)

I lucked out and the bosses didn't come in. So I got a ton of words done. After my real work was finished, of course ;)

• Day 6 (or 7, I've already lost count xD): 3500 words total, because I'm tired and I wanted to hit the target so I could rest, lol

• Day 7: 1834
    I think it's time to relax tonight.

• Day 7: 1799

Haven't been writing the past few days save for a few notes here and there. Life issues.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.