My Text is Broken (Bug?)

• Soooo... I was up late rewriting my third chapter. And today when I opened up my Story to continue writing... Something looked a bit weird...

There are several sections of text like this: broken up and with sections kinda just missing. I copied everything to Google Docs when I called it a night (healthy habit from years of operating on a very glitchy RP site), but I think if I hadn't I might have missed some progress. It was entirely too late at night for me to still remember what some of this stuff was supposed to be. ^^'

I looked at the previous chapters and they're totally fine. Just the one I was editing seems to be messed up.

Just realized that saving isn't working at the moment either. In any chapter. :/

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Hey @Blackbird, thanks for reaching out about this! I'll be looking into this asap! So sorry for the trouble. I'll keep you posted.

• @simon Thank you. :)

Hey again, could you try and see if you can save now? I'm afraid the chapter will still look weird. I can restore your work as it looked midnight yesterday (23 hours ago) if that helps anything.

I'm investigating the cause of the problem as it's obviously serious. Again, thanks for letting us know, and I'll keep you posted on the issue :)

• @simon Yes, it's saving normally now. I have the chapter backed up, so I didn't really lose anything, no worries there. I just wasn't able to fix it before because it wouldn't let me save. :)

@blackbird Great, glad to hear it! Again, very sorry for the trouble, and I'll be working on it :-)

@Blackbird Just FYI, we've identified and fixed an issue that could cause this, so it should work better now :)

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.