We're leaving beta soon everyone!

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

We've reach that awesome point where we're going to be leaving beta. You can read it about here.

• @Josey Awesome! Does this mean we're throwing an 'Out-Of-Beta' party to celebrate? I can bring kazoos and party poppers :D

• Yay! ^_^

Also that writing module seems really useful :D

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

@shy_not_fly17 said in We're leaving beta soon everyone!:

@Josey Awesome! Does this mean we're throwing an 'Out-Of-Beta' party to celebrate? I can bring kazoos and party poppers :D

Oh yesh!

• @josey starts tooting kazoos and dancing

• @Josey I'll get the chips and dip! Also, what sodas you guys like?

• @sirblood Cola, Fanta, Tango, I don't mind, as long as we have popcorn and those little sausages on sticks

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 YAAASSSSS

• Oh, we're... We're having a party?

claims a corner and avoids eye contact at all costs

Yay. o.o

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 At first I thought you were having some brain fart and couldn't think of the word for corndogs, but something tells me that's something else.

Also, I brought a cake! ^_^ It's lemon. I expect it to be eaten by the time the party is over because I can't take that home with me. What will I do with it, eat it all by myself???

@Blackbird It's not a party, it's an intimate get together!

• @typical_demigod

Oh. In that case...

alt text

(This reminded me that I've been told by two separate people I've commissioned for artwork that I remind them of Fluttershy because I kept saying "if you don't mind" to them every other sentence -.-)

• @typical_demigod lol, no, I wasn't referring to corndogs (though they do look tasty!) but I couldn't remember the proper name, which I think is 'cocktail sausages'.
    alt text

Also...takes a slice of lemon cake with some cocktail sausages Thanks! :D

• Plotist Team: Timeline Master

I was just watching a show last night (Midnight Diner on Netflix) where corndogs were a big plot point. I've never had one in my life, I'm really curious...

• @sian Me neither, but the way it was described to me it basically sounds like a hotdog on a stick. I like hot dogs, so...yeah xD

• Plotist Team: Timeline Master

Yeah it looked like a hotdog on a stick in some kind of batter?

• I'm... not exactly sure what the batter of corndogs is? I'mma assume it has a corn flour base, or at least did whenever it was first invented. But yeah, it's a hotdog put on a stick, dipped in batter, and then deep fried. (I've actually only had it premade and then warmed up in the oven/microwave, but I'm 100% certain that if I go to the state fair this year, I will have no difficulty finding a food truck that sells deep fried corndogs.)

I just want it to be known, I googled 'corndogs in UK' so I could see really fast if I could give you a quick reference to buy some from a grocery store, and the very first result was a reddit titled "Do they not eat corndogs in the UK or is my girlfriend lying to me ..." and the preview included "SHE HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A CORNDOG BEFORE LAST ..." so... I'mma go with my gut and say there's no corndogs in UK grocery stores. XD

• Honestly, we should all just get on a discord or Skype call together and eat food together XD I have some coconut cream pie I need to finish

• @typical_demigod To be fair, whenever I've heard about corndogs they've always seemed like this mystical mystery food from a distant far-off land that you only see on television, so if they are sold here they're very fucking rare.
    I suppose you could make a corndog if you really wanted to, though.
    Also, that reddit page xD It vaguely reminds me of a conversation I had with someone from the States years ago, and I think I mentioned roundabouts to him and he just went "whaaaat?"
    Like, can someone confirm this? Americans have roundabouts, right? I'm not being an idiot?

@SirBlood I'd love that, but a) I suspect differing time zones might get in the way, and b) my wifi gets so poor that for some reason whenever I try to speak on a discord chat my voice comes through like static. It's even earned me the nickname 'Robot'.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.