• I seem to have accidentally fallen off the face of the internet for a while.

Because my laptop charger died and stuff.

And now I have ridiculous amounts of catching up to do everywhere. RIP me. -.-

I'll try and have a look in the RAAs when I can but yeaaah. :P

• Hey, no worries Blackbird, take your time with the catch-up :P To be fair, I'm trying to get some real life stuff done, so I've not been as active as I could've been. Oh, and my friend and I are trying to get our collaboration in gear, but she isn't on Plotist so it's not up on here, unfortunately...or fortunately, seeing as the notes are a bit of a mess xD

• Exactly what @Shy_Not_Fly17 said. Take your time and don't stress it :)

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Life always gets on the way...

• @jaycano pesky life. :P

@Shy_Not_Fly17 Yeah, I was entirely too busy for my computer to fail on me. Mostly because I work my own hours so, out of the three of us, I'm the one with more time on hand... I pretty much made myself in charge of not only writing Shadows Rise, but setting up the blog where all our collective writing is going to go live, and other little technicalities of that sort. And there are things I want to be completed by the end of this year (including episode one of Shadows Rise) so we can kickstart work on the main story as soon as possible.

If I wasn't such a calm individual I'd be freaking out right now. :P

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Life is one of those weird things that keeps happening no matter what. :D Take your time, welcome back, and don't worry!

@blackbird Wow! You really have a lot on your plate right now!

There are a couple of things we will be releasing this week or the next one that might help you with some of them. Other than that, I think I'm in a similar situation, preparing things for a big debut (as I said in the latest newsletter, we'll be leaving beta soon), so if you want to commiserate, I'll be around :)

• @jaycano Ooomf... Work just keeps piling up on me. It's cool that people think I'm worth hiring and want me to do things for them, but holy crap, man! I just want to sit down and write I am so far behind on EVERYTHING I set out to accomplish this year! -.-

Funny enough, one of the many things I'm trying to set up for the Shadows Series is a Patreon and more and more I feel that should be my pitch right there. :P

@blackbird It would be a very compelling pitch! Hahaha

Don't tell me about things piling up... Every time I finish something, close a case or finish some arrangements, there is always someone or something who comes along with something new. And it's usually with the worst timing possible. It's like Sisyphus, it never ends.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.