Hey there! This is Jay from Plotist

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Hey everyone! Many of you already know me but in case you don't, I'm Jay and I'm the one behind the wheel here at Plotist. It all started when I tried (many times) writing a novel and failing because I couldn't keep track of what I was writing, so I decided to create a tool that would help me with my writing.

Now I write more code than prose, but still find the time to enjoy all type of stories: books, comics, movies, series, videogames, RPG... You name it! Although originally from Spain, I've been living in the UK for the past few years, where I learned to really appreciate when it is sunny.

I'm always looking for ways of improving Plotist, so if there is anything you are missing or anything that doesn't work quite well, just let me know in the forums or by email.

In any case, I hope you enjoy Plotist and I'm really looking forward to seeing what we can make of it together :)

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.