Question about Topic/Links to Useful Stuff

• Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but is there a specific thread I can use to post helpful links for writing? I found a website that seems to be pretty useful for helping to generate fictional languages/conlangs*, but I wasn't sure where to post it. Could someone point me in the right direction? Many thanks :)

*I had another link to another equally helpful site where conlang construction was discussed, but I seem to have lost it. If I find it again I'll share it ^-^

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

@shy_not_fly17 Ooo. There are actually a few ways you can do this. If it involves a specific step within writing process, perhaps put it into the forum topic for that. If it is generic, maybe put it someplace else. Or we could create a section for tips. Though putting them the sections that could help others when in that part of the writing process seems the most logical.

We're totally open suggestions for this as well!

• Ahhhh! I've been looking for the link to that! XD

I agree that we should probably start a thread in the Writing Process area? I was thinking about this earlier and how we needed a threat for random sites/useful things relating to writing, the way we have the meme dump thread.

• @Josey @typical_demigod I like the idea of making a thread in the Writing Process or the Tips forum, maybe as a master list/thread of links with their own little sections, like 'generators' and 'guides' or something? shrugs

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

@Shy_Not_Fly17 - Let's go with the root of the Writing Process. :) I'll set that up now!

• @josey Awesome, thank you ^^

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.