Can't be found by my friend whom I want to work with

• Any advice? or is it just me tht is having this issue?

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Hey there, @Some1stolemyhand!

Currently, to find anyone on the platform you use the username. If you go to your user menu, the username is the light gray name on the second line.

0_1504557259354_Screenshot from 2017-09-04 21-31-57.png

And you can also see it on the profile page, also in gray under the display name.

0_1504557532606_Screenshot from 2017-09-04 21-37-05.png

If you cannot find someone by the username, let me know and I'll try to figure out what's going on. On the next release we will be enabling searching by display name, so everything will be easier.

• @jaycano Thank you, but I still couldn't find her. I probably should have brought up how we tried BOTH of my names (Display name and username). And to find her, I used her name (display or user, I don't really know) Sorry if this may have inconvenienced you.

• Plotist Team: Community Storyteller

Hey @some1stolemyhand! No need to apologise! We want to try and make this process fun, as well as easy, so if you found a bug, or an issue, we absolutely love when you come forth and let us know about it!

Were you able to, in the end, connect and collaborate on a world together? And if you have any suggestions or thoughts on how we could potentially improve the process let us know.

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.