SO HAPPY

• CAN YOU FEEL THE ALL-CAPS?

0_1503069983172_SSeries.png

It begins. XD

Seriously, though, guys. We were just talking last night about starting to outline our main series regardless of any projects we have going. And panicking at the sheer amount of information we'd have to go over just for the first arc alone.

I log in to the app this morning after, I don't know, maybe a month of not updating my timelines and there it is. Collaboration!

This is like a Godsend right now. o.o

And here is where I praise you to your (virtual) faces for the amount of work and dedication poured into this app. Plotist has come a long way already and it's amazing.

Every update feels like you genuinely go out of your way to make our lives easier working on this stupid giant of a writing project we created. And we truly appreciate that. :)

• @blackbird Completely agree with you there. Thank you to the Plotist team! :D

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

@Shy_Not_Fly17 @Blackbird Thank you very much for your kind words! It's your enthusiasm that keeps us going, we love seeing that what we do actually matters. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We've been working on this for a while, so it's great that you are loving it. And there is more to come, of course!

We released yesterday and we will be making the announcements next week. We totally knew that you were outlining a new project, of course, so this is not just an amazing coincidence xD

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.