COLLABORATIONS!

• Awesome update! Love the new look. And the concept of collaborations!

If anyone's in the mood for some teamwork.... here's what I'm currently working on.

#1. Historical Fiction -- United States in the 1800s, very rough and tough survival and local warfare type stuff

#2. Vampires -- Long story arc of a vampire and a witch love/hate story starting in the 1700s and ending in the now, or near future

#3. Fantasy -- Not too sure about the plot for this one but I'm trying to build a new fantasy world, vivid imagery and colors, like something you'd see in the elven kingdoms of WoW

#4. Whatever -- If someone has an idea they want some collaboration on, I'm game. Just hit me up!

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Thank you! We created Plotist to help you all with your writing, so it's great that you are enjoying it :)

I wish I could join you on one of these projects, specially #1 and #3, but I think I would be more of a drag than anything at this moment. If you decide to make it public at any time, let me know and I'll have a look!

• #3 sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to help collab on it between my own worlds, lol. And I'm always up for historical anything, so if you ever need help on that, hit me up! (Particularly the late 1700s. Idk, I found the fashion and after that I was like, "Yep. This is a great time period. Loving it.")

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.