Character Respond Answer Ask (August Edition)

• @typical_demigod

I did consider that, but I liked the irony of Dien. Plus, I felt like everyone in the Supernatural fandom is depressed enough.

simply laughs nervously

Why is this always Gerald's response whenever Gabrielle says anything to children/related to children?

Like I said, it should definitely go on a t-shirt ;D

Honestly, I know nothing about comics and I never even heard about One More Day before this thread, so if it makes you feel better to know that it was completely forgotten, then yes. It has been completely forgotten.

And with that, Alex can be heard breathing the hugest sigh of relief known to man in the background.

tries to rephrase question in more understandable way
    YOU are planning/putting on/staging a scavenger hunt FOR someone that you know well. At the end of the scavenger hunt, what prize does the person get? (e.g., a box of chocolates, a puppy, an engagement ring, quality time with you because you couldn't think of a prize...)
    Does that clarify it?

The Twins: (look at each other knowingly) Ahhhhhhhh...

Benito: Did this happen because my kid was being an ass or because someone was bullying them?
    Michael: That wasn't a direction I was expecting this to take.
    Benito: If my kid started the fight, then they kind of deserve the black eye, I think. Maybe it'll teach them not to fight anymore. If they didn't start the fight, then I'm sure I can find the right person to talk to.
    I can see his nieces and nephews coming up to him about problems and only getting sympathy 60% of the time because the rest of the time he's just like, "Is it your fault? Could you have solved the problem but you chose not to? Then stop whining."

I'd say that's a fairly reasonable response to that question. Kudos, Benito, for having an answer better than the one I would've given xD

@Blackbird

I have the excuse that my birthday is in July and I can treat myself. But yeah. I need to maybe finish one of my eighty steam games and not buy more for a while. o.o

Ahhh, see, my birthday's also in July, but the Steam Sale came and went before my birthday. I just got the games because they were cheaper xD

(These two shouldn't be sitting here talking about Lena's future in this thread. It's making my head hurt and possibly causing some sort of time anomaly. frown)

looks around in case The Doctor suddenly busts in with his sonic screwdriver aloft
    very disappointed when nothing happens

I ship what I ship, but I also respect the writers enough not to try and bend canon to fit my headcanon like some people do. Because I had that done to me and my characters and I don't like it. I mean, there's nothing I can do; you can't dictate how people read your stuff, but I don't... Like... It.... o.O
    I'm deathly afraid of what some of my friends might ship when Shadows Rise becomes public. :|

I know what you mean. Knowing the internet, they probably won't give a damn about any obstacles.
    I do worry that in the future, someone might decide to ship the twins together. And if and when that day comes I shall be absolutely mortified.

Dani: "That's all nice and well, but I don't feel that your history and culture is a good enough reasoning for why I shouldn't think something is weird in Valcrest."

Gray: Good point. I didn't realise that's not a practice that was ever, well, practised over in Valcrest. (shrugs)

Your characters remind me of the fact the only reason no one bullied me in high school was that everyone was at this point convinced I was a serial killer of some description. For real. :/

I'm now incredibly curious as to why anyone believed that?

When I was in school I tried to make it a point to not let people know I could English. Which was a difficult thing to do when we had English classes and 90% of the time I knew more than the teacher. :|

I sometimes wonder if I should've pretended I didn't know much Spanish in high school, because my class (sans one other girl) hadn't done Spanish at their respective primary schools, and a few of them quite quickly started picking on me because I knew more than they did. Which was a shame, because the whole thing made me hate even walking into that classroom. Fortunately, my love for Spanish survived that god-awful experience.

Dani: "I'm not sure how I would react to something like that. I'd probably try to instill in them the sense to either control those urges or channel them into something less destructive somehow. I'd definitely keep them from ever becoming an actual assassin, because that would be problematic, and keep a close watch so that they don't actually act on it."

Dexter theme starts playing
    Sorry, that was my first thought upon reading that x3

Q: Do you think a person should be judged for sadistic tendencies even before they actually act on them?
    Shaan: (thinks about it for a while, before frowning) I honestly don't know.
    Jenna: If it's reasonable to assume they're going to act on those tendencies, yes. The last thing I'd want to encourage is unnecessary harm to others for the sake of gratification.
    Jake: Well, hang on, we're assuming this unnamed sadist is going to, I dunno, stab somebody. What if it's BDSM-type shit and they wanna act on it responsibly?
    Fallon: (snorts) What you do in the bedroom's your business, so long as it's consensual and nobody dies, but yeah, I dunnae know either. No? I'd probably have tae meet a sadist tae know for sure.
    Izzy: I'd have a problem. I mean, I can understand that it's not necessarily a choice wether you are sadistic or not, but you do choose wether you act on it.
    Jake: (frowns) So why do you have a problem?
    Izzy: (taps her temple) I'm a telepath, remember? If you're thinking of sadistic stuff, I'll know about it, and I won't like it. (sighs) And it's hard to not be judgemental if I can hear every dark thought in your mind, why else do you think I concentrate so hard on blocking most of it out?
    Alex: No, that makes sense. I'd probably hold off on judgement until they do something.

Q: How judgemental are you?

• @Blackbird

Regardless of the bad things happening. This sounds like pretty solid parenting.
    thumbs up

Benito: Oh. Thank you? Again, I'm being realistic.

When I was in school I tried to make it a point to not let people know I could English. Which was a difficult thing to do when we had English classes and 90% of the time I knew more than the teacher. :|

At least you knew you were going to pass :/

The Wolfpack is super intense 100% of the time geez.

@Shy_Not_Fly17

I'd say that's a fairly reasonable response to that question. Kudos, Benito, for having an answer better than the one I would've given xD

Benito: is trying to figure out how he got compliments on both parenting questions

Again, at least you knew you were going to pass the class :/ People like that are so frustrating though >.<

I do worry that in the future, someone might decide to ship the twins together. And if and when that day comes I shall be absolutely mortified.

I'll bring you some cookies and ice cream to cry over if/when that happens :| Knowing the internet, that's something to be concerned about for any sibling pair, though :|

Poor Izzy.

Q: Do you think a person should be judged for sadistic tendencies even before they actually act on them?

Benito: Everyone has flaws. If they're not actively hurting people for the sake of their sadism, then there's no reason to be judgmental.

Nelly: I'd still judge them though. :P

Benito: Yes. Yes you would.

Rus: I have sadistic thoughts sometimes. I would never and have never acted on them, but they exist. :/

Michael: ...um. I don't know.

Q: How judgemental are you?

Nelly: I'm super judgmental. I'm not even afraid to admit it. It's a fact.

Benito: It's funny because nobody believes her. She's too nice.

Nelly: Yeah.

Benito: There has to be a saying for this. Where you look nice but actually you're not.

Nelly: I'm not mean, I'm just super judgmental.

Rus: It depends on the person. Michael? I'm super judgmental of him. Dylan? I'm not.

Dylan: I feel you man.

Rus: nods

Michael: ? Okay then.

Rus: No, but, I'm mostly judgmental of people I don't like. It doesn't matter if I only just met you.

Michael: I think that's pretty typical.

Dylan: How do you know if you don't like someone if you just met them...?

Rus: Usually when they refer to me by something that is not my name that I just told them.

Dylan: Oh.

Q: Do you like candy?

• @typical_demigod

Again, at least you knew you were going to pass the class :/ People like that are so frustrating though >.<

I know, right? People like that infuriate me so much, it's unreal >_> I've been trying to relearn Spanish more recently, because it's gotten rusty in the years since I left that school, and I was surprised by how much I remembered. Seems I've lost the ability to accurately translate from English to Spanish, though sighs

I'll bring you some cookies and ice cream to cry over if/when that happens :| Knowing the internet, that's something to be concerned about for any sibling pair, though :|

Ahh, thank you. And yeah, it is true for all siblings, I mean, look no further than the Winchesters. shudders Why, Wincest, why?

Izzy must see and hear enough crap from other people, even if it's not directed at her, that I wonder wether it would be realistic for her mental health to deteriorate within the span of the few months after she gains her powers. I mean, it's far from impossible, but I'm wondering if the length of time between then and 'now' would be enough time for her to develop, say, social anxiety, or depression? It's something I'm still toying with, because I'm not sure how exactly I'd go about writing that at the moment :3

Nelly: I'm super judgmental. I'm not even afraid to admit it. It's a fact.
    Benito: It's funny because nobody believes her. She's too nice.
    Nelly: Yeah.
    Benito: There has to be a saying for this. Where you look nice but actually you're not.
    Nelly: I'm not mean, I'm just super judgmental.

And now I'll awkwardly admit that I'm with Nelly, here. Like, I don't mean to be judgemental, but my brain just goes 'Heeeeey, I just noticed a thing about [Person That I Like Because I Like Most People]. I don't really like that thing.'
    As for the saying...wolf in sheep's clothing? Every rose has its thorns? shrugs

Q: Do you like candy?
    Jenna: (deliberately pedantic) You mean sweets?
    Fallon: (raises eyebrow) Oh, calm down, it's just a word. Yeah, I like sweets, but I dunnae get tae have them often. Exercise and shite, you see, and I made Da help me stick tae a diet.
    Jenna: (rolls her eyes) Sweets are nice, and I don't have them a lot either, but I'll sometimes have chocolate if there isn't any tea or coffee to keep me awake for homework.
    Jake: (laughs) And I'll have tea or coffee if there's no chocolate :P Curly Wurlys are the shit.
    Jenna: I prefer those Yorkie bars.
    Jake: (mock gasp) Rebel!
    Shaan: I don't like them, to be honest. I don't hate it, but if I have the choice between chocolate or Haribos and an apple or biscuits, I'd go with the second one. Actually, now I remember, Haribos have gelatin, which is made of either cows or pork, so...yeah. Double nope.
    Alex: More Haribos for me, then. I love the stuff! :D
    Izzy: I like the strawberry ones :3 Can I have some?
    Alex: (pulls out a bag of strawberry Haribos) Here you go.
    Izzy: :DDD

Q: What's your favourite sweet/chocolate/candy?

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 Well, if you want to brush up on at least your written Spanish, I just started a Spanish class :P (not at the moment, but in a few weeks probably XD)

Izzy must see and hear enough crap from other people, even if it's not directed at her, that I wonder wether it would be realistic for her mental health to deteriorate within the span of the few months after she gains her powers. I mean, it's far from impossible, but I'm wondering if the length of time between then and 'now' would be enough time for her to develop, say, social anxiety, or depression? It's something I'm still toying with, because I'm not sure how exactly I'd go about writing that at the moment :3

So, I have a telepath whose power works pretty much the same as Izzy's, and I've been wondering that. His good friends (who all also have super powers) accept the fact that he will always inadvertently know what's going on in their head, but I've wondered how that affects his relationships with people. On the other hand, he's had it either his whole life or most of his life (this is a super underdeveloped idea), so he's had the ability to learn how to cope with it.

I think, for sure, something she would deal with (at least initially) is sensory overload, because suddenly she has so many other voices in her head. How that affect people depends on the person, but it's totally reasonable to me that she gets overloaded much more quickly than other people, even if it seems like not a lot is going on. I also bet she would avoid going places with lots of people to avoid that mental noise.

As for social anxiety and/or depression and/or other stuff of that nature.... it depends on her character really. And what you want to do. :P

Jenna: (deliberately pedantic) You mean sweets?

No, I mean candy ;)

I wanted to verify that Haribos are basically gummy bears and this was the Amazon product description:

Haribo Gummy Gold Bears Candy is soft, chewy and translucent. And they are bursting with beary yummy flavor. There is nothing quite as whimsically delicious as gummy bears, a candy popular the world over for its sprightly personality and fruity taste.

....Do you think they're trying to hard to sell it, or is that just me?

Q: What's your favourite sweet/chocolate/candy?

Benito: I don't know if I have a favorite, but I can say that I don't like American chocolate bars. They make them differently than I grew up with and I can't stand the flavor >.>

Michael: Don't discriminate the chocolate.

Benito: raises eyebrows Says the American.

Dylan: You refuse to eat white chocolate because the process they use to make it is "disgusting".

Michael: I stand by that.

Nelly: I like suckers a lot. If I have the choice between a sucker and anything else, I'll take the sucker.

Rus: I love sour candies ^_^

Michael: Probably ice cream. It's not a candy, but it is sweet, and it can have chocolate. Two out of three is good enough.

Rus: Oh. We're allowed to do that? pauses My favorite is chocolate lava cake, then. Cuz that's a chocolate ^_^

Michael: I also like caramel popcorn.

Q: What is a candy/sweet that you refuse to eat?

• @typical_demigod

Well, if you want to brush up on at least your written Spanish, I just started a Spanish class :P (not at the moment, but in a few weeks probably XD)

Thank you ^-^ I'll keep that in mind.

I think, for sure, something she would deal with (at least initially) is sensory overload, because suddenly she has so many other voices in her head. How that affect people depends on the person, but it's totally reasonable to me that she gets overloaded much more quickly than other people, even if it seems like not a lot is going on. I also bet she would avoid going places with lots of people to avoid that mental noise.
    As for social anxiety and/or depression and/or other stuff of that nature.... it depends on her character really. And what you want to do. :P

Definitely the sensory overload. I actually considered giving her agoraphobia, or at the very least making her have panic attacks in crowded places due to so many minds thinking at once, but I wasn't too sure wether that would be entirely realistic either.

As for your telepath, yeah, I imagine after living with it for a significant amount of time he'd just sort-of get used to it. With Izzy, she's only had this for a few months (at least currently in the timeline), so...yeah. Not as much time to adjust.

....Do you think they're trying to hard to sell it, or is that just me?

reads the description Yes. A little bit, yes.

Benito: I don't know if I have a favorite, but I can say that I don't like American chocolate bars. They make them differently than I grew up with and I can't stand the flavor >.>

I had a Hershey(?) bar once, and I didn't hate it, but I much prefer the stuff we have over here. Go Cadbury's ^-^

Q: What is a candy/sweet that you refuse to eat?
    Shaan: Anything with gelatin. Everything else is fine, more or less.
    Jake: Apple-flavoured anything, except when it's dipped in caramel.
    Jenna: You mean when it's drowning in caramel.
    Jake: Whatever, point is, caramel is delicious and should be on everything.
    Alex: Even broccoli?
    Jake: Better than plain broccoli.
    Izzy: And sprouts? Sprouts are disgusting.
    Jake: (sagely) Caramel makes everything better.
    Fallon: Except popping candy. You cannae put that on popping candy.
    Jenna: Why not? Popping candy's nice, if you ask me.
    Fallon: But it just, euugh, it feels like something's gonnae explode from my mouth.
    Alex: I don't like anything that's too chewy, so no caramel or toffee, unless it's the kind that almost melts in your mouth.
    Jake: (offended) Now hang on just a minute—
    Shaan: (carefully puts a hand on Jake's shoulder) Before you rant about caramel, I'd like to interject and say that I probably shouldn't have had any because of my braces.
    Izzy: (mashes lips together) Oh, yeah. Are there little bits stuck in there now? :S
    Shaan: (probes his mouth with his tongue; sighs) Yes.
    Jake: That sucks.
    Izzy: Yeah.
    Fallon: I had braces 'till January, by the way, but if you wannae get bits out, either swill some water about, or pick at it with a toothpick, or carry round a toothbrush or some floss.
    Shaan: Huh. Thank you for that.
    Fallon: No problemo :P

Q: Do you know any random tips or 'life hacks'?

• @Shy_Not_Fly17

Definitely the sensory overload. I actually considered giving her agoraphobia, or at the very least making her have panic attacks in crowded places due to so many minds thinking at once, but I wasn't too sure wether that would be entirely realistic either.

I could see that happening, yeah. At the very least, she would be wary of crowded places.

How does she handle school?

Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning for my telepath. I'm thinking that he would probably try to avoid really busy areas, and is possibly socially awkward to some degree because he's worried about saying something to/about someone that he isn't supposed to know, but again, massively underdeveloped idea :P

Fallon: I had braces 'till January, by the way, but if you wannae get bits out, either swill some water about, or pick at it with a toothpick, or carry round a toothbrush or some floss.

My orthodontist gave me fancy little brushes to use. You just stuck them between the brackets and it worked really nicely (especially as someone who can't figure out how to floss to save my life).

Q: Do you know any random tips or 'life hacks'?

Rus: Protip: don't say something in what may sound like an offensive tone under your breath. People may become angry.

Michael: What were you actually saying?

Rus: I don't remember. I think I was complaining about something I was told to do. I wasn't saying something offensive about the person that time. But there was also the language barrier... :P

Michael: A life hack I know is to never assume anything. If someone asks if you assumed something, always say no.

Benito: Ah.

Michael: Yes.

Benito: I see where you got that from now.

Michael: Yep. It's been handy.

Benito: You only succeed about thirty percent of the time.

Michael: But it works when I do succeed.

Benito: shrugs noncommittally

Nelly: If you cut your hair short, you don't have to worry about it getting in your face when you're trying to do stuff. nods sagely

Benito: :/ But your hair is long enough that it gets in your face when you're trying to do stuff.

Nelly: It used to be much longer. starts search for pictures of younger-self

Benito: watching her My tip is to tag your pictures. It takes more time, but you can find specific images much faster.

Nelly: gives side look

Benito: I bet if I looked for a picture of me at whatever age you're looking for a picture of you, I'd be able to find it faster because I have tags.

Nelly: You have four pictures from when you were the age I'm looking for for me.

Benito: No, I personally took four pictures of myself at that age. Other people ignored my self-consciousness and took several of me.

Nelly: Then why haven't I seen them?

Benito: Probably because you never asked.

Nelly: Never mind. You don't get to see this picture.

Benito: That's fine. I can take a few minutes to dig through your social media to find it. Unlike some people I know. >:)

Nelly: :|

Q: Do you tend to be organized?

• @typical_demigod

How does she handle school?

I'd presume she'd be struggling, since she's trying to concentrate on both the teachers and shutting out psychic noise, and she'd probably prefer going outside during breaks and finding the quietest spot on the school grounds.
    You do bring up a good point about watching what you say, though, which had slipped my mind. I imagine they'd both have to be sure to differentiate between speech and thoughts and keep track of the conversation. Which is probably really exhausting to maintain for hours and hours on end.
    I think that's why Izzy would take up yoga and meditation alongside reading and writing, to be honest. After a while the stress of keeping face in social situations would just build up too much, and she'd want to find an outlet for it.

My orthodontist gave me fancy little brushes to use. You just stuck them between the brackets and it worked really nicely (especially as someone who can't figure out how to floss to save my life).

Ah, I think I've heard of those. I was supposed to have mine in ages ago, but things got a little hectic for me and my family so we haven't gotten around to getting that sorted shrugs But they sound useful ^-^

Nelly: If you cut your hair short, you don't have to worry about it getting in your face when you're trying to do stuff. nods sagely

Fallon: (offers a high five) Fuck yeah, that's right!

Q: Do you tend to be organized?
    Jenna: I'd answer this question with a proper yes/no answer, but why should I do that when I could simply show you this? (shows a photo of Jake and Jenna's room)
    Fallon: Wait, wait, wait, you shared a room?
    Jake: Well, yeah? (laughs as he notices the state of the room) Oh, look, there're my boxers hanging off Jenna's bunk! ^_^
    Jenna: (sighs) It's like the washing basket in the corner didn't exist.
    Jake: Huh? (looks at where she's pointing) Ohhhhh, that's what it is.
    Alex: (frowns) What did you think it was?
    Jake: I thought it was a bin?
    Jenna: (incredulous) It's been in our room for three years! How could you...? Oh god.
    Izzy: (accidentally slips up and gets a flood of psychic noise) Ohhh, no. No. Jenna, stop!
    Jenna: (exhales deeply, and steeples her fingers; sweetly) Jacob, dear brother?
    Jake: (suddenly scared by her tone) Err, yeah?
    Jenna: (looks as if she's about to shout, but instead sighs) You're a fucking moron.
    Jake: (lets go of the breath he was holding) Okay.
    Izzy: (to Jake) Did she almost...?
    Jake: Yep. Full MLE.
    Shaan: Well... (moves on swiftly) I do keep things dead tidy, if I can.
    Alex: I try, but I just don't really care when I'm clearing dungeons with my guildmates...or any other time, really.
    Fallon: Same, but I make sure it's at least a wee bit tidy and organised. Making it fun helps.
    Jake: Like putting on music? :P
    Fallon: Eh, sure.
    Izzy: (rereading the question) I think we've misunderstood this question a little, but it's a bit too late to turn back now :3 Yes, I'm organised. I have to make plans before I decide to do anything, so I'm not very spontaneous.

Q: (I can't remember if this question's already been asked, but eh) If you got a new pet, what would it be and what would it be called?

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 I agree with pretty much everything you say. XD

Fallon: (offers a high five) Fuck yeah, that's right!

Nelly: high fives That's why it's my protip.

I'm imagining Fallon with a pixie cut or something short like that now.

Jake: Huh? (looks at where she's pointing) Ohhhhh, that's what it is.
    Alex: (frowns) What did you think it was?
    Jake: I thought it was a bin?

Tbh, I could see that happening initially but.... didn't Jenna put her clothes in there? He didn't wonder why there were constantly clothes that Jenna wore a lot in the trash? And didn't Jenna notice someone kept putting trash in the laundry basket often enough to ask him to stop?

These two. I just.

Q: If you got a new pet, what would it be and what would it be called?

Benito and Nelly: recall that the last pet question resulted in an unnecessarily long argument :/

Rus: I want a bird of some sort. Not, like, an Earth bird. Those are creepy. But something from Delsia. Those are cool. But they're also expensive and hard to find. So. You see my dilemma. As for the name, I'm not sure. It'll depend how I feel that day.

Nik: When you were a kid you were going to get one and name it Spot. :D

Rus: Yes. Kathapai informed me that that was a stupid idea because they don't have spots.

Nik: Ohhh. That's why you dropped that. :| I should've guessed that, really.

Rus: ...Probably :/

note: kathapai = father/dad

Michael: ...I probably don't have time for a pet.

Dylan: A pet would stress me out. I would have to remember to feed myself and the pet and that would get overwhelming very quickly o_o

Michael: If I got one, it would probably be named something cliche. Cat? Mittens. Dog? ...what's a cliche dog name?

Dylan: Spot.

Rus: If I wasn't allergic to dogs, I would get one of those dogs with lots of spots and name it Spot and that would be funny ^_^

Michael: Like... a dalmatian? Or a beagle? Which one?

Dylan: Dalmatians have the most spots.

Rus: Then that one! ^_^

Nik: OR you could name it Charlene...

Rus: Get your own dog. Mine is Spot.

Nik: But I don't want a dog! They shed and I live in an apartment.

Rus: Well you're not naming mine.

Benito: I still want a parrot. I'll probably name it like... Alejandro or something.

Robbins: Now you're going to name your parrot Alejandro?

Benito: Don't judge me. And yes, I like the name. I need to use it somewhere and parrots live for a long time.

Robbins: I mean, so do--

Benito: Stop judging me. -_-

Nelly: A dog. A mastiff, maybe. Her name will be Maybeline. She will be beautiful.

Benito: softly I don't want a dog.

Nelly: ignores

Q: If given the opportunity, would you take a trip to the moon (using current technology)? (Unless you live in a pre-space age setting. In that case, just assume you have the ability to safely reach the moon and come back.)

• @typical_demigod

I'm imagining Fallon with a pixie cut or something short like that now.

Yeah, Fallon's got this feathery bob that she keeps chin-length; she does have to keep it in a ponytail, but it's a tiny-ass ponytail, more like a bun, really.

Tbh, I could see that happening initially but.... didn't Jenna put her clothes in there? He didn't wonder why there were constantly clothes that Jenna wore a lot in the trash? And didn't Jenna notice someone kept putting trash in the laundry basket often enough to ask him to stop?
    These two. I just.

I know. exasperated/bemused shrug
    Jenna: Well, in our defence, there's a bin right next to it, and half the time Jake doesn't even bother with it. And given that they're on his side of the room...I had just presumed he was occasionally 'trying' to make an effort, but still being a lazy twat. Although you did ask what I was holding back on asking, myself.
    Jake: You mean 'holding back on yelling'? @typical_demigod has a point, though, why didn't you ask me to stop, even if you thought I was a lazy twat?
    Jenna: Because Mum had suggested that, instead of getting antsy over your half of the room, I should focus on mine and keeping that neat and tidy. Believe you me, I really wanted to ask.

Nik: When you were a kid you were going to get one and name it Spot. :D
    Rus: Yes. Kathapai informed me that that was a stupid idea because they don't have spots.
    Nik: Ohhh. That's why you dropped that. :| I should've guessed that, really.
    Rus: ...Probably :/

Random fun factoid: The name Cerberus (Kerberos) is said to probably mean "spotted one", meaning that the big-ass, three-headed dog that guards the underworld for Hades is most likely called Spot.
    There you go, fun facts with Shy ;D

Nelly: A dog. A mastiff, maybe. Her name will be Maybeline. She will be beautiful.

Beautiful, you say? Maybe it's Maybeline.

...I'll see myself out.

Q: If given the opportunity, would you take a trip to the moon (using current technology)?
    Alex: As much as going to the moon would be amazing and completely possible, there's...not really much to do up there?
    Jake: You fucking kidding me right now? You'd be on the fucking moon! There's low gravity, so you could just pretend to be Superman or something. Oh, and you'd have your footprints there, which is pretty fucking awesome. Like, "hey, grandkids, if you look through this powerful-ass telescope you can see my footprints!"
    Jenna: I'd go, if for nothing else but the experience.
    Shaan: I'd go for the view. If I could paint it as well, that would be amazing.
    Izzy: Ooooh, yeah! :D (gasps) Could we have the picnic on the moon!? :O
    Fallon: YES! YES YES YES! THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME!
    Izzy: (leans slightly) Okay, I'll ask Dessei if it's possible :)
    Alex: Well, looks like I'm going to the moon anyway.
    Jake: (to Shaan) Do we have any moon puns?
    Shaan: Better not. We might drive Alex to lunacy.
    Alex: (staring) Have I mentioned how I have no idea why you're my friends?
    Fallon: You have tae admit, we do bring some atmosphere tae the party ;)
    Izzy: Hey, come on guys, before we can organise this moon trip we need to planet out first! ^-^
    Alex: (mutters under his breath; in Shaan's voice) Potatoes.
    Lunacy ensues

Q: Are there any natural phenomenons you'd like to witness first-hand?

• @Shy_Not_Fly17 She be cute, I think.

Random fun factoid: The name Cerberus (Kerberos) is said to probably mean "spotted one", meaning that the big-ass, three-headed dog that guards the underworld for Hades is most likely called Spot.

I've heard that before and I thought that was awesome/hilarious XD Hades tries to be evil and creepy and he names his dog Spot.

Alex: As much as going to the moon would be amazing and completely possible, there's...not really much to do up there?

Someone has never heard of bragging rights lol

Q: Are there any natural phenomenons you'd like to witness first-hand?

Benito: I think I've seen it all, really.

Nelly: You've seen a volcanic eruption? First-hand?

Benito: I don't really have any interest in seeing one, so no.

Nelly: Why not? It would be awesome.

Benito: shrugs Seems dangerous.

Nelly: But who am I supposed to take with me to see a volcanic eruption first hand!?

Benito: waves hand Take your sister or something.

Nelly: I'll make you regret not coming with me :|

Benito: I'm not going to lunch with you when you're finished, if that's what you're thinking.

Nelly: That is, really. I was going to make you do lunch with her.

Benito: Nope.

Nelly: If I bring Clara, then will you do lunch with me?

Benito: I would do lunch with Clara. But you won't bring her because you want to spite me and we both know it.

Nelly: is petty and knows this is true

Rus: I want to see a blizzard.

Michael: Sounds cold.

Rus: Aw shit you're right. I want to see a tropical storm.

Michael: You've... seen one?

Rus: I can honestly say that I've never been in the tropics to see a storm.

Michael: Oh. You know, I'd go with you for that.

Rus: Cool. Let's make it a thing.

Q: What's the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.