• Hey, guys! I'm posting on behalf of @Rose. I talked to her on deviant art and she told me she couldn't log in to Plotist. In her words:

I came on one day last week and was logged out. It doesn't recognize my username or password

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Hey Blackbird!

Could you ask @Rose to send us an email (support@plotist.com)? We need to ask her a few questions about the issue before we can start looking for a fix. Mostly, we need to know when it happened (day) and if it was in the app, the forums or in both places.

Thanks!

• That happened to me a couple days ago and it wanted some plot.auth.0 verification... I cleared cookies and history while I was at it. I'm back, but it doesn't remember my login from session to session. I have to log back in each time I close it. But I can get in....obviously.

• @toasha said in Log In Problems:

I'm back, but it doesn't remember my login from session to session. I have to log back in each time I close it. But I can get in....obviously.

It does that to me, too, I just didn't know how to word it. I don't have to reenter my login info every time, just press the button in the top right, but same :P

We recently updated the forums to a new version, so we are still smoothing out some wrinkles. If you tried to log in on the day we were updating, you might have seen the Auth0 login error, although it was only there for 5 minutes.

About the site not remembering your credentials, we've been doing some tests and we believe it's a problem with our hosting. We are working on this and should be fixed in the next couple of days, but in the meantime if you use the https version of the site (https://forums.plotist.com) it should always remember your credentials.

Thanks for your feedback! (and your patience :) )

• Hey @jaycano, I sent @Rose a note on DA telling her to email. I'm sure she'll contact you as soon as she gets it. :)

@blackbird Awesome! Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give you all an update. I just finished with all the config and setup for the forums, so everything, including the login, should be working normally.

If you find any other issues, please let me know.

See you around! :)

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.