YouTube/Meme Dump Thread

• @typical_demigod

Well... That was the character I was talking about. Like, she was giving that whole speech and planning to tell her gf she loved her and... WHY. JUST WHY.

The Walking Dead is not a show I usually get upset when people die either. I expect it to happen, but... This one got me. :/

• @blackbird laughs for real? That's hilarious. Like I'm said for you, but that's funny. And yeah, I don't usually either, I was totally expecting it, but I just stared at the screen like "O.O NOOOOOOOOO!"

I haven't even watched the new season yet (gotta wait for Netflix to get it) but I am NOT ready for those deaths D:

• @typical_demigod I've only watched the first few episodes of the newest season, but for what I know of the comics... Yeeeep. -.-

That said, I've repeatedly said about the writing on The Walking Dead (granted more directed at the comics) that it's what I want to be when I grow up. So I have to admire their ability to make me utterly destroyed by deaths I know are coming. :P

• @blackbird That is one thing they definitely always pull off amazingly.

• I also identify way too hard with this one

• @typical_demigod I had to send that second one to my co-writer because it actually happened in the RP almost exactly. :P

In the rewrites, I predict it'll go much more along the lines "We still think you suck, but we need you for now" than "let the past be forgotten, you're one of us now!"

• alt text

Gabrielle's life since meeting Jo, basically. lol

• puns

0_1508417579611_872b81f5-4eab-4b66-80fc-2c688405287a-image.png

0_1508417615155_d7faa250-d4f5-40ba-9efe-66c5d1180385-image.png

About every three Wednesday classes, my teacher has a cat picture on her powerpoint just to give her the excuse to say "Feliz miaucoles."

• THE ULTIMATE PUN!!!

• This... This is beautiful. O_O

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.