Tip Tuesday Round Up: World map making

• administrators

Get your worldbuilding on track by mapping out your universe!

Click here to see the full blog post

• Map making is my Co-GM's thing, thankfully, because I suck at it.

We were using Inkarnate, but then they updated and, quite frankly, it sucks now. Not only that, but we weren't able to edit any of our existing maps anymore. So, Doom; my co-GM, went 'screw it' and decided to redo the maps by hand.

Like a badass. A map-making badass. >.>

• @Blackbird said in Tip Tuesday Round Up: World map making:

We were using Inkarnate, but then they updated and, quite frankly, it sucks now.

Seriously tho! D: They removed so much and gave so little in return, imo. I can draw by hand when I feel like it (not well, by any means, but well enough that I know what I'm looking at), so I'm not at a total loss, but it's still disappointing.

• @typical_demigod I don't understand why they did it. They had a near-perfect tool there. They just needed some minor tweaks and... Why did they remove so much stuff!?

I'm still keeping an eye out, to see if it gets fixed in later versions, but man that really sucked for our maps. -.-

• @Blackbird I know right!? I still use it because a few months ago to entertain my younger siblings I had them dictate a map to me and we still do that every few weeks. I'm hoping one day I'll log on and some old features will be back, because I was really excited for the update :P

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.