Notes for Events

• I'd like to be able to make different notes for an event without having to make a new event each time. I have an event now, coffee time where my character talks over things with her friend over coffee. This is a regular event. It'd be nice to be able to make individual notes instead of one blanket note. As of now, the only thing I can see is I have to make a new event each time to make a new note. The icon remains the same. Hope that makes sense.

Otherwise, so far so good. Really like this!

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

Yes! This makes a lot of sense :)

We have changed the way timelines work a lot since we started. Initially the timeline was meant to be used for generic events like "having coffee" or "conversation", but after using it for a while it made more sense to have specific events instead of generic ones, as many people (us included) were using it like that.

We'll add this to our feature request list. It's not something too difficult to implement, although it will require some time.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Oooh, yes please. That's a fantastic idea. o.o

• @jaycano Thank you - I'm sure I'll think of other things! So far so good though!

• Plotist Team: Keepers of Code

@queent Awesome! Thank you for the feedback!

Looks like your connection to Plotist's Awesome Writers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.